What is a Pay-per-click (PPC) Campaign?
Pay per click (PPC), also called cost per click, is an internet advertising model used to direct traffic to websites, in which advertisers pay the publisher (typically a website owner) when the ad is clicked. It is defined simply as “the amount spent to get an advertisement clicked.
A PPC campaign is a strategic approach to running your search engine advertising and one of the quickest ways a business can start profiting from their online presence. With the proper management techniques, a PPC campaign can save you money and bolster your business online by improving your conversion rates and your site’s exposure. It can also target specific products and services and even particular geographic areas. PPC campaign strategy places more focus on how wisely your marketing dollars are being spent.
What Makes a Successful Pay Per Click Campaign?
To create a successful PPC campaign that drives qualified customers to your site, it is crucial that there be a combination of carefully selected keywords and targeted ad copy. This ad copy must match to the information and content in the landing page in your site. As well, it is also important to closely monitor and evaluate all of the important data that is generated each day a campaign runs. This way, necessary strategic changes can be made in the best possible time frame.
NetWonders can help to free up your time by managing your Pay per Click campaign from start to finish. Our goal is to make every campaign profitable for your business.
What Are We Doing When We Manage Your Account(s)?
- Create and fully set up your pay per click accounts with Google AdWords.
- Research the most relevant keyword phrase(s) that best describe your products or services.
- Determine possible niche markets that you may be able to tap.
- Create targeted, keyword rich ad copy for your campaigns.
- Management of your PPC account(s) with regular tweaking of your ad campaigns to ensure the best possible results.
- Adjust your cost per click rates and daily budgets to ensure that your placement is not only ranking optimally but also to keep you on track with your monthly budget.
- Send you detailed weekly/monthly reports on the status of your ad campaign, complete with any information on necessary changes, new initiatives, and progress.
For customized quote contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Call/WhatsApp on 8898141955